Kitty’s Crush is a weekly feature that highlights and champions emerging entrepreneurs, creatives and cultural forces of today. We keep it cute, get to the point, but we make sure to ask what you want to know from the people who we feel are killing it! Make this your destination to be inspired by your peers, learn about their journey and be empowered to embark on your own.
Meet the photographer responsible for your favorite shots of Justine Skye and Kendall Jenner; as well as some of your favorite album cover art. Read about what inspires her and her words to live by.
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your sign?
4. What three words best describe you?
Silly, creative and spontaneous
5. What do you do? Can you tell me about your journey?
I consider myself an artist, I graduated from Parsons the new school & have taken the freelance route ever since...which I can admit it's not the easiest route.
6. Why photography?
Since I was 15, I’ve been obsessed with photographing everything and everyone around me. It's the feeling I get after capturing the perfect shot.
7. What's it like working with your best friend?
Fun, love being able to create and travel with someone who's so close to you.
8. You work with a lot of celebrities who are constantly being photographed and yet your photos always stand out against the grain. How do you keep a fresh perspective?
By constantly being inspired.
9. Best advice for someone looking to get into your field?
Go hard, someone is always watching.
10. Also, you've done album art for A$ap Ferg and H.E.R. Tell us about those projects.
Both are two amazing artist who allowed me to create some magic with.
11. What's your favorite subject/environment to shoot?
Love photographing those around& love raw environments.
12.What are you currently crushing on?
The color yellow.
13. What artist/song is on repeat on your phone, right now?
2 Chainz - Good Drank
14. Best advice?
Do what you want.
15. Your Motto?
Stay true to yourself.
16.Your biggest regret?
No regrets cause everything I have done has put me where I'm at now.
17. Do you have any hobbies? If not, is there anything new you would want to try out?
I would love to know how to skateboard.
18. Anything else you think we should know but didn't ask?
I love pandas.